Friday, July 28, 2017

Sending Love & Hugs | Card

Hello friends,
I am back after a short break. I am here to share a card I made based on the Altenew Inspiration Challenge this month.



I had a lot of fun creating this. I first started by stamping the flowers and leaves from the Altenew Adore You stamp set using Versamark Embossing ink on some Canson Montval watercolour paper. I heat-embossed all the images using Ranger Super White Embossing powder. Next, I coloured each of the images using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. After I was happy with how they looked, I fussy-cut them out and arranged it on my card base. The sentiment is also from the Adore You set which I stamped and heat-embossed on a strip of grey cardstock. I also stamped stripes on the left-hand side of my card for added interest. For the finishing touches, I used some Nuvo Crystal Drops and black paint spatters.

The colours which I was inspired from for the Altenew challenge.


That's it from my side today. I will be  back to share another card I made recently. Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. The card design is so crisp n neat ,I loved the floral cluster a lot , Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!! What a gorgeous project!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! You had me visiting so I could see which flower spray set this was. Now I realize I own Adore You and I can make my own. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layers in this one:)) I like all the leaves in your perfectly arranged cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning, your watercolouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just so pretty and seriously great water colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Gorgeous, I just love the coloring of it all... like the soft pink background and placement of the drops, put together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for playing Altenew July Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS! Love this, Hussena!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Certainly deserving of the win today!!! Congratulations, Hussena!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The card is beautiful.I have this stamp set also

    ReplyDelete