Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Thanks for all that you have done!

Hello friends,
Today I have a card to share which I have made especially to play along with this time's Altenew Challenge. The colors this time are absolutely bright and gorgeous and I really wanted to work with them. Here's a look at what I created using them :




This one has lots of techniques involved. To start with, I used a piece of white cardstock measuring 4.5 inches X 5.25 inches and then ink blended it using my newest Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber ink & Squeezed Lemonade Distress ink. Love the beautiful ink blending we get with these Oxide inks! I embossed this piece using the WRMK Next Level - Geometric Embossing folders. Then for my focal I die-cut the Altenew Thanks die from some watercolour cardstock on which I had previously done some ink blending and water spritz and also die-cut the word once more from a black foam sheet. I then stamped, and fussy-cut the images from the Altenew Remember This stamp set. This set has some gorgeous florals and foliage. I colored the flowers using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I then added strips of black striped Washi Tape to further enhance the card. I added a white heat-embossed sentiment from the Wplus9 Ranunculus set and I used my Nuvo Crystal Drops for the finishing touches.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges :
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes 



I hope you like my card. As always your comments and suggestions are welcome. Have a good day everyone!



7 comments:

  1. hello! luv the fun colors and the b&w stripped washi..fun card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Hussena! What an absolute delight!! Love how you've combined the embossing, the washi..so many things going on here! Fantastic work!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well worth all the effort, this is such a beautiful card Hussena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!! Love the background and love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just gorgeous, I love the design, great texture and love the dimension on your sentiment, such pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete