Sunday, March 5, 2017

Home Background Builder | Card

Hi friends!
I have my last card to share which I made for the Winnie & Walter Birthday Celebrations Challenges. I had a really good time playing along their challenges. Here's a look at my card for today :


The colours look quite better in real. Anyhow, for this card I used the Winnie and Walter- Our Town set to create that house background repeatedly. I really love this set a lot, it has such cute elements for creating scenes. I have used various brands of inks here and don't really remember which ones I used, but if you are interested in knowing any particular ink, I will let you know :) The sentiment comes from the Happiest of Holidays by Evelin T Designs, another favourite set of mine! I added a scalloped die-cut frame to complete the look and few Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I will be entering my card in the following W & W challenges :
Pattern-Making Challenge with Mayuri
Sequin Challenge with Kate
Bright Colours Challenge with Lydia
Mood Board Challenge with Heather P (I have been inspired by the yellow, blue and the white colours from the Mood Board)


I hope you liked my card! I would love to hear what you think.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is so creative and beautiful, Hussena!! I love how you stamped the houses in the background!! The red one just pops off the page!! What a sweet card this is!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job with this release, I love the background you created and the little scene, love the sentiment and great framing of it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the subtle background and beautifully made card! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete