Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Sending love your way!

Hello friends!
I am back again with my second take on the Altenew Inspiration Challenge. Like I said earlier, these colors are challenging to me and I really wanted to give it a second try. I thoroughly enjoyed creating this version of my card and I hope you all will like it too. I also wanted to let you know that I am going on a short vacation and this is a scheduled post . Will catch up with you all once I am back :) You can check out my first card HERE.




This one was quite simple to create. For the flowers, I used the Altenew Peony Scrolls set and heat embossed them in white on some Canson watercolour paper. I colored them using my newest buy - The Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Pens. Yayyyy! :)
For the leaves and flourishes, I used the Altenew Lacy Scrolls stamp set & Altenew Dark Chocolate ink. I then fussy-cut them out. I did some light stenciling on the background using a Tim Holtz stencil and adhered all my elements on some foam tape. I used the Sentiments & Quotes set (this is now my all time favorite set!) for the sentiment which was also heat embossed in white. And like every card of mine, this couldn't be finished without using some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and some black paint splatters :)


I hope you like my card. Do leave a comment telling me if you did :)
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Hussena!! I love the design of this!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Everything about this is so beautiful!! I love, love it!! Have a wonderful trip and save travels!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenge and you have combined the colours so well. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Beautiful creation, I know you say that it is challenging for you but you are doing amazing with these colors! Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love all the details and love the flowers and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gradient and shading are superb, Hussena! BEAUTIFUL! So glad that you joined the Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful project! Love the way your colored your blooms! Thanks so much for joining the Altenew Inspiration Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete