Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Layered Floral Card

Hello friends,
I am back to share my card I made for my debut post at Mudra. I will be sharing them one by one here. Here's a look at the first card I made using their stamps.




To make this card, I took a piece of white cardstock measuring 4 1/4 inches by 5 and a 1/2 inches. Next, I took a piece of another white cardstock and die-cut a frame a 1/4 of an inch smaller than my card base.
I then die-cut the clock from some black cardstock ( It's by PaperTrey Ink and my newest buy) :D I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Mudra- Botanical Blooms set using Altenew Layering Inks in Red Cosmos, Summer Afternoon & Green Fields and fussy-cut them. I then arranged my floral cluster till I was satisfied. Highlighted the stamped images with some black acrylic paint splatters on the side.
To add more interest to the card,  I added bits of Washi tape to balance my floral arrangement so that it is visually appealing to the eye. Finally, stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in Gold which I have taken from the Altenew- Sentiments & Quotes stamp set  and that's it, my card was done :)

I'm entering my card in the Virginia's View Challenge- All about Colours, Happy Little Stampers- Anything Goes with Dies, NordSalten HobbyKlubb - Flowers, & Pile it On- My favorite colours are Pinks, blues and yellows.


I hope you like my card. Do leave me your comments/suggestions. I love to hear from you :)


14 comments:

  1. COngrats on your debut post! Your card is beautiful and very cheerful! Love the way you have designed them! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! The flowers are look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamps, lovely flowers and an absolutely gorgeous card, Hussena! The layout is just superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!! The layers, the design, the flowers, everything is gorgeous!! I love this!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Hussena! I like be the color combo and all the different embellies. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your debut post Hussena :) and the card is fabulously beautiful like always 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Hussena... and i love the clock diecut and the washi tape u added. perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always do such a beautiful job of arranging your flowers and stamping of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card. I really liked how those colors pop out <3
    Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb.

    DT Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All about Colors” Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete