Sunday, July 28, 2013

Round FOUR Bingo at Crafter's Corner !

Hi everyone,
Today is the day four for our crafty bingo which we are playing in the honour of our first birthday celebrations of  the Crafter's Corner shop...You must have come here from our lovely DT member Pallavi's blog...If not you need to check it out! especially her gorgeous work and not to forget the day THREE bingo words which she has shared on her blog :)
So those of you who have signed up for this bingo are eagerly waiting for this post I know!...So without further ado here are my FOUR words from the bingo grid!

My FIRST word is ...*Any guesses people* ???
Those have  been following my blog know that I am in LOVE with this product.....And I have been using it for all my recent projects!...And it is DISTRESS STAINS  of course !
These are very vibrant colors which come in a  small bottle with a dauber on the top for easy application...These can be used on all kinds of paper projects and believe me these definitely add that 'Wow' factor to your work...And the BEST part is the entire range of Distress stains is available at Crafter's Corner..

Okay now moving on to the SECOND word which is CUTTING DIES...Now who does'nt know about dies ...I guess every new crafter now-a-days is aware about the dies and the different companies which make them...Crafter's Corner has quite a large variety of cutting dies from all the leading manufacturing companies like Cheery Lynn,Spellbinders,Memory Box,Marianne to name a few!....You really need to check them all out at Crafter's Corner!

And the THIRD word is PUNCH BUNCH PUNCHES...These punches are very good quality and they come in variety of designs and sizes...And it's a must buy for all those interested in punch-craft and who love to make their own flowers and floral arrangement!...These punches are quite reasonably priced and Crafter's Corner has quite a large collection of these punches available with them.

And now on to my LAST and FINAL word and it is CROP-A-DILE...This item was one of my first BIG crafty buy and I have never regretted it...It's a very useful tool for setting eyelets and punching holes through tough materials like chipboard and even very thin metals,plastic,acrylic,wood and much more...This product  silently and smoothly sets 1/8in and 3/16in snaps and eyelets and once you get the knack for it and check out the various tutorials available online you will be able to find multiple uses for it.

That's it from me...Hope these items are crossed from your list if not don't worry you have another chance when our DT member Sindhu calls out her set of words next :)
So tomorrow please head over to the very talented Sindhu's blog to check out the day FIVE set of words of the bingo and Best of luck everyone !

Have a nice day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun game and fun time!
    If I had some spare time I would join in but we are packing and I have very little spare time right now.
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete